kadicrafts♥

Knitting, knitting and more knitting.

Sunday 26 May 2013

I'm back!

Hello my lovelies! I've been gone for an absolute age, but have returned to blogging land to continue my blog. I've been away at uni and have been working my socks off. I finished a few weeks ago and am now currently unemployed and looking for work. When I'm not looking for work, I'm busy crafting, so I thought I should share it with the blogging world once more!

I've got a couple of tutorials lined up of crochet patterns that I've made, and I need to photograph and document those, so expect those within the next few months. I'll also be posting general posts about the things that I've recently made, or any hints and tips for general things around the home.


So this is just a quick post to say that I'm going to be back regularly, and that I've got a few things up my sleeves:

  • I need to sort out my camera and my photo editing and uploading system so I can add all my lovely photos of things around my home
  • I need to update my ravelry with these pictures of all the things I've made over the past year
  • I need to work on my pattern tutorials and put these out onto the blog over the next few months
...and one last thing: I'm going to be taking part in the Thirty Days Project. This will consist of 30 days of creating and crafting. You stick to one thing for 30 days, e.g. origami, painting, and post your results through the month. It begins on June 1st, and I encourage all to take part. I'm going to be focusing on drawing, as it is a hobby that I used to love but dropped out of doing. As drawing is not the main focus of this blog, I'll be grouping together my daily entries into weekly or biweekly posts, so you still get to see them but aren't bombarded by drawings every day!

So that's it for now, but keep your eyes peeled as I will be posting again very soon with my crochet tutorials and my 30 days of drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment